Transportation to and from Schiphol
By car: For long-term parking is at Schiphol Smart Parking
All information can be found on www.schiphol.nl (Schiphol, airport parking)
By schiphol taxi: Even with a wheelchair, you can use this taxi service.
You should be at the check of the airline 2.5 hours notice to report.
This time you really need to check-in, passport control and baggage check. In particular, check a wheelchair takes time.
You must have a valid passport or European identity protection. These should be based on the day of return. Still valid
You may free 20 kg baggage per person and up to 8 kg of hand luggage bring along babies (0-2 years) there is a baggage allowance of 10kg plus a collapsible pushchair, maxi cozy.
New baggage rules
The new rules on liquids in your hand luggage:
• You can only take liquids in containers of no more than 100 milliliters.
• These containers must be carried in a transparent plastic bag.
• Each person is allowed one transparent plastic bag.
• The transparent plastic bag must be resealable.
Liquids understood to include:
Water and other drinks, soups, creams, lotions, oils, sprays, gels, toothpaste, deodorant, perfumes, shaving cream,etc.
• Baby food, which is needed for the duration of the trip.
• Medications that are required for the duration of the trip.
Purchase liquids at the airport or on board the airline
Liquids, such as drinks and perfumes, are permitted if:
• Liquids in the shop or on board in a bag are packed and sealed.
• Liquids demonstrably on the day of the flight purchased (show receipt)
• The seal of the bag has not been broken.
If you need to use drugs, it is wise to take. Medications a passport This should include the active ingredients of the drug are listed. In case of loss of your medications the pharmacy / hospital can be seen in the holiday which drug you use. This passport is available at your pharmacy.